M-TRACE MOBILE is a modern ECG register purposed for the private use by a patient at their home.
Simple handling of the device allows a patient to conduct the ECG test of similar quality as the one conducted by the clinical devices.
Each M-TRACE MOBILE is remotely configured and controlled by a doctor and it can be updated from the central level. It also allows a doctor to remotely set up signal registration parameters and testing modes.
M-TRACE MOBILE testing modes:
- Event holter
- Single test
By the visual and audio indicators, M-TRACE MOBILE communicates incorrect contact between patient’s skin and electrodes.
- GSM/GPRS module of the class 12, that works in the GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz quad band
- Voice communication
- Automatic deletion of the test result after a receipt of confirmation that it was collected and registered by the System.
- Remote configuration of parameters of the device: sampling frequency, activated filters, registration time
- Test result sent to the System in the ECG-SCP format accordingly with the EN1064 norm
- Communication with the System directly by the http or https protocol
- Possibility of remote firmware software updates
- ECG leads: 6 standard I,II,III, avR,aVL,aVF, cable with 3 or 4 leads
- Time of test record up to 60 seconds, remote set-up
- Battery: LI-jon 1100mAh
- Frequency range: min. 0,05 – 100 Hz.
- CMRR: >100 dB ( with a 4 leads cabel)
- Input impedance > 10M
- Range of steering > 12mVpp
- A/C, 24 bit converter
- Signal resolution – 0,5uV/bit
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz, programmed from the System
- Digital filtration: 50Hz, 35Hz, 25Hz, isoline filter
- In case of lack of network: 40MB of testing memory